EXCEPTIONAL WATERFRONT OPPORTUNITY NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-LET
Ten Hanover Quay, Dublin 2 is one of the most distinctive new office developments on the doorstep of the Capital Dock campus offering a unique office HQ opportunity in the South Docklands.
Ten Hanover Quay has unrivalled views and is the ultimate waterfront location, located at the meeting point of the River Liffey, River Dodder and Grand Canal Basin and lies adjacent to riverfront promenades, parkland landscaping, a new exciting public square, eateries, entertainment venues and world class hotels.
This inspiring new development by Kennedy Wilson in conjunction with NAMA will deliver approximately 69,000 sq ft of Grade A office space, combining heritage with modern accommodation.
Once a former home to the Raleigh Bicycle Company in the mid 1940’s, Ten Hanover Quay has been re-imagined to provide a dynamic office environment. The contemporary architectural design respects the trading quayside heritage of an 1880’s Dockland warehouse. The result of which is a unique workplace full of character with flexibility to configure collaborative open plan office space. Practical completion is expected mid to end October 2021.
Key features include: ultra-modern specifications, contemporary warehouse finishes, panoramic views with triple frontage and a glazed central atrium offering bright light filled work space with clear floor to ceiling heights up to 3.4 metres. With convenient transport links and vibrant cultural experiences, it is no surprise to find this prime city centre location is home to some of the world’s most successful businesses.
For further details including building brochure and video, please visit: TenHanoverQuay.com
– Ultra-modern office specifications
– Panoramic waterfront views with triple frontage
– Glazed central atrium offering bright light-filled workspace
– Floors ranging in size from 2,700 sq.ft. to 19,200 sq.ft.
– Sunken courtyard and walled garden amenity area
– 1,900 sq.ft private terrace
– Clear floor to ceiling heights range from 2.7m to 3.4m
– Contemporary warehouse inspired reception
– 16 showers, with changing and drying facilities
– 82 bicycle parking bays and locker facilities