2/4 Ely Place Street is a four storey modern office building situated behind a mock Georgian façade. The building is situated in the heart of Dublin’s Central Business District immediately off Lower Baggot Street and 100 metres from St. Stephen’s Green.
The property is located adjacent to a number of public transport routes, including the DART at Pearse Street station and the Luas terminus at St. Stephen’s Green. Neighbouring occupiers in the area include MBNA Bank, IPUT and the Office of Public Works.
• Suspended ceilings with Led lighting.
• Single glazed slide sash windows.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Solid floors incorporating floor boxes.
• Combination of open plan and cellular office accommodation.
• Tea station facilities.
• Fully alarmed
• Fully completed reception area.