Introducing The Earl Building at Clerys Quarter, Dublin’s most iconic & exciting City Centre redevelopment.
Clerys Quarter is located in the heart of Dublin’s City Centre on the premier thoroughfare, O’Connell Street.
The Earl Building forms an integral part of this exciting mixed use City Quarter.
The redevelopment will include the creation of a pedestrianised street at Earl Place and the addition of new hotels, restaurants, cafés, tea rooms, bars, and a spectacular rooftop hospitality venue with panoramic views of the city.
This unique opportunity combines the best of tradition and progress and creates an emblem for the future of Dublin adding life and vibrancy to its surrounding streets
Available now to Pre-Let. Practical completion expected September 2022.
For further information please visit: www.clerysquarter.ie
• 28,017 sq.ft. office HQ
• 5 floors of premium office space from 3,498 sq.ft. – 6,103 sq.ft.
• 1:8 sq.m. base build occupancy
• 2.8 m floor to ceiling height
• 160 secure bicycle spaces
• 5 unisex showers & drying room
• 76 secure basement lockers