What size Do I need
20 Lanesville, off Monkstown Avenue, Dun Laoghaire,
Offers in excess of €500,000
- Single-storey cottage with a two-storey return in an established residential location.
- Highly attractive contemporary scheme to provide 2 new homes.
- Within walking distance of Monkstown Village.
- Well serviced by public transport links.
Dock Mill 2, Barrow Street, Dublin 4
Approx. 0.057 acres
- Prime, waterfront development opportunity
- Benefits from an extant planning grant
- Zoned objective Z14 under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022
- Situated within the North Lotts and Grand Canal Dock SDZ Scheme
Gowan House, Naas Road, Dublin 12
Approx. 2.3 acres
- Development Opportunity for 200+ apartments (S.P.P.)
- Zoned objective of Z14: Residential & “Z6” predominant use
- Highly accessible location: adjacent to Luas
- Approx. 80 metres frontage onto the Naas Road
The Birches, Torquay Road, Foxrock, Dublin 18
Approx. 1.6 acres
- Superb residential development opportunity
- Zoned Objective A Residential – to protect and or improve residential amenity
- Feasibility study for a revised scheme of 24 units
- Situated in a prestigious residential estate with excellent public transport links
Lands at Turvey Avenue, Donabate, Co. Dublin
Approx. 2.87 acres
- Ready-to-Go Residential Development Opportunity
- F.P.P. – 155 apartments
- Zoned Objective ‘TC – Town and District Centre’
- Superbly served by excellent public transport links
18 Sandford Road, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
A wonderful terraced building comprising an original shop front with independent access and a front door providing access to the sizeable residential accommodation beyond.
Bohernamona Road, Thurles,
Approx. 14.37 acres
- Attractive proposition to an incoming developer.
- Zoned Existing Residential under the Thurles Town and Environs Development Plan 2009.
- Ideally situated within a 1km walk of the town centre.
- Positive planning history on the site.
Ceiliúrlann, Leopardstown Road, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
An un-modernised detached residential house and adjacent mews, with secondary access, dating back to c.1968, in an attractive location on Leopardstown Road with clear redevelopment potential (s.p.p.)
199, 201 & 201A Harolds Cross Road, Dublin 6W
Approx. 0.16 acres
- Ready to go Residential Development Opportunity with F.P.P.
- Established residential location adjoining Harold’s Cross Village
- Highly accessible from a public transport perspective
- Zoned Z1 “To protect, provide and improve residential amenities”