Why Knight Frank
Operating on a Fixed Charge Receiver (FCR) basis, Knight Frank co-ordinates other property specialists to encourage understanding and dialogue and so contribute to swift outcomes with favourable results.
Regularly appointed by banks, lending institutions, insolvency practitioners and private clients, Knight Frank is experienced in delivering tailored solutions aimed at minimising losses and maximising the value of assets.
While costs will vary case by case, it is fixed in advance so the client has certainty at the outset, meaning a more cost-effective solution. Comprised of experienced property receivers, our advisory team specialises in residential and commercial mandates for a wide variety of assets across Ireland, offering a single service or a range of services to property manage, add value and/or dispose.
Working across all commercial and residential property sectors, our services include:
- Managing consensual workouts
- LPA Receiverships
- Asset and portfolio valuation and appraisal including strategic business plan reviews
- Overseeing development programmes
- Financial modelling and underwriting
- Recapitalisations, loan restructuring, distressed loan sales and workouts
- Joint venture brokering
- Pre- or post-bankruptcy real estate advisory and sales
- Asset management, enhancement and repositioning
- Partner performance monitoring
- Property marketing and disposal
- Advise on portfolio optimisation
- Auctions and tendering