- €1.8 billion was invested in residential investment assets in 2022.
- The first co-living investment transaction closed in the final quarter of 2022.
- Spend on PBSA increased to 10% in 2022 and this sector is expected to be more active in 2023.
- Higher funding costs will hamper transaction timelines in 2023, despite continued strong demand.
- Active renters continue to struggle to find accommodation to suit their requirements.
- 47% of active renters are looking for longer than two months, compared to 39% in 2021.
Joan Henry, Director of Research