What size Do I need
18 Sandford Road, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
A wonderful terraced building comprising an original shop front with independent access and a front door providing access to the sizeable residential accommodation beyond.
Bohernamona Road, Thurles,
Approx. 14.37 acres
- Attractive proposition to an incoming developer.
- Zoned Existing Residential under the Thurles Town and Environs Development Plan 2009.
- Ideally situated within a 1km walk of the town centre.
- Positive planning history on the site.
60 acres (approx.) Killoran, Moyne,
Guide Price: €120,000 exclusive
- Approx. 60.6 acres
- Auction Date: 1pm Wednesday 28th July 2021 (unless previously sold)
- Significant land holding suitable for a variety of uses
- Approx. 220 meters road frontage and existing internal access road
25 acres (approx.) Killoran, Moyne,
Guide Price: €235,000 exclusive
- Auction Date: 2pm Wednesday 28th July 2021 (unless previously sold)
- Approx. 25.4 acres of good quality agricultural lands
- Approximately 550m road frontage
- Ideally suit a residence (S.P.P.)
20 Lanesville, off Monkstown Avenue, Dun Laoghaire,
Offers in excess of €500,000
- Single-storey cottage with a two-storey return in an established residential location.
- Highly attractive contemporary scheme to provide 2 new homes.
- Within walking distance of Monkstown Village.
- Well serviced by public transport links.
“Site 5” Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
Approx. 0.69 acres
- Ready to go development opportunity
- F.P.P. 53 apartments and ground floor commercial
- Immediate access to the M50 and M1 Motorways
- Entire site is zoned Z14
Ceiliúrlann, Leopardstown Road, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
An un-modernised detached residential house and adjacent mews, with secondary access, dating back to c.1968, in an attractive location on Leopardstown Road with clear redevelopment potential (s.p.p.)
Europa House, Harcourt Centre,
Dublin 2, D02 WR20
198 Sq M (2,131 Sq Ft) – 1,625 Sq M (17,502 Sq Ft)
- Short Term Fitted Space To let
- Impressive atrium reception with feature glazed lifts
- Fitted office accommodation
- Open Plan and Cellular accommodation
- Private terrace at penthouse level
199, 201 & 201A Harolds Cross Road, Dublin 6W
Approx. 0.16 acres
- Ready to go Residential Development Opportunity with F.P.P.
- Established residential location adjoining Harold’s Cross Village
- Highly accessible from a public transport perspective
- Zoned Z1 “To protect, provide and improve residential amenities”