Ensuring effective control over international property portfolios
Borders create complexity. This makes managing an international property portfolio – and ensuring that its individual assets deliver as much value as possible – a highly demanding task.
Backed by our global resources, operating across 53 territories, we advise on every aspect of owning or leasing commercial properties, wherever they are located. Our scope extends from traditional office space to vast data centres; whatever the property, we support you at every stage of its acquisition, occupation and disposal.
International Property Consultancy
Access to Knight Frank Ireland’s senior directors ensures you experience a seamless property service. They work with you on everything from efficiently managing a property’s planning, design, construction and initial occupancy to operating it cost effectively and expanding or downsizing it.
Trust is a by-product of these close working relationships. Over the long term, clients continue to work with Knight Frank because of the trust and respect that builds between us. This leads to honest and open conversations that add even greater weight to our global corporate services – and more value to your international real estate portfolio.
Key Global Corporate Services
- Portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Lease administration
- Operations & portfolio strategy
- Location strategy and optimisation
- Professional consultancy (valuations, technical surveys and building consultancy)
- Transaction management
- Facilities and property management
- Sustainability consultancy
- Research and market analysis
- Real estate advice pertaining to mergers and acquisitions