What size Do I need
45 Hollybrook, Brighton Road, Foxrock, Dublin 18
An exceptional two double bedroom apartment on the top floor (with lift) of this exclusive gated development on Brighton Road, Foxrock benefiting from a 24 hour concierge, secure parking and on site gym facilities.
57 Herbert Lane, Dublin 2
A rarely available and simply stunning four-bedroom mews-built c 1889 and located on the highly desirable and tranquil Herbert Lane, accessible off Herbert Street and Mount Street Crescent.
73/74 Ardoyne House, Pembroke Park, Dublin 4
An exceptionally rare to market lateral apartment extending to approx. 206 sq. m / 2,217 sq. ft. Situated on the seventh floor (with lift) of this landmark portered apartment building in the heart of Dublin 4.
23 Elgin Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
An impressive end of terrace 416 sq. m/ 4,478 sq. ft. red brick Victorian home has been refurbished and extended with great attention to detail and imagination.
Glannamara, 41 Coliemore Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin
An exceptionally unique detached family home providing approx. 244 sq. m / 2,625 sq. ft. of well laid out living accommodation which makes the absolute most of its outstanding sea views.
Unit 405, The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7
86 Sq M (930 Sq Ft)
- Self-contained modern office suite
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed office lighting
- Two car parking spaces
Ashewood, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
Approx 5.4 acres
- Superb residential development site situated to the rear of Ashewood residential development.
- Attractive lot size and benefits from direct access.
- Zoned Objective A2 New Residential.
- Benefits from a strong employment base, is highly connected and well serviced by local amenities.