- 355,966 sq m transacted in the Dublin logistics and industrial market in 2022 – the highest level of take-up recorded over the last five years.
- The market continues to witness a high volume of pre-lets due to a lack of supply of high-quality units which is being held back by record low vacancy rates and a shortage of speculative development.
- Rental growth was evident across the Dublin logistics and industrial market in 2022 with prime rents finishing the year between €124-€129 psm.
- €458.3 million was invested in logistics and industrial assets in 2022, comprising 8% of the overall investment spend last year.
- Primark’s new distribution facility in Newbridge, Co. Kildare, which was acquired by Union Investment for €128.7 million, was the largest logistics and industrial investment deal of 2022.
Joan Henry, Chief Economist & Director of Research