Key findings include:
- Prime prices continue to rise, averaging 4.4% annual growth since the 24 resorts tracked, with Swiss resorts on top this year.
- Supply remains tight. Listings are down 56% on average across three key alpine resorts compared to pre-pandemic levels.
- Buyer motives are diverging. The split between clients targeting ski and year-round resorts is becoming more pronounced, putting different resorts in the spotlight.
- Some 72% of buyers say the resilience of a ski resort influences where they buy.
- With cash buyers accounting for 70% of Alpine purchases above €1.5 million, the impact of higher mortgage costs is limited to lower price brackets.