The residential investment market Q3 2021 report is now available.
- The first nine months of 2021 has been strong for residential investment transactions
- 53% of the overall Q3 2021 CRE spend was in the residential investment sector
- The top 5 residential deals in the quarter were all forward commit deals
- Dublin remains the primary location for residential investment
- Prime yields are trending stronger at 3.6% down from 3.75% in the previous quarter
- There was a strong sub-sector mix with 84% of Q3 trades being multifamily and 14% social housing deals
- ESG and sustainability is moving to the forefront of investor decision making