- Grade A City Centre Mixed Use Office Investment
- Approx. 750m North West of St Stephen’s Green
- Approx. 3,185 sq.m. of prime office space
- Separate entrance to 4 spacious two-bed apartments
- Producing a current rental income of €1,495,621 (7.15% Initial Yield)
- WAULT in the order of approx. 4.15 years
- 19 secure basement car parking spaces and ample bicycle provision
- Full planning permission to add a sixth floor, extend the fifth floor and incorporate the four apartments into the existing office floor-plate. Total gain of approx. 914 sq.m.
- Clear road map to improve ESG and achieve overall target BER B2 rating
The Chancery, located in the heart of Dublin City Centre on Chancery Lane, is situated just 750m north west of St. Stephens Green. A superbly convenient location that affords the property and its tenant’s advantageous access to all of Dublin City Centre’s commercial, retail and leisure amenities. Located close to Grafton Street, Camden Street, South Great George’s Street and Dublin’s Creative Quarter which offers a diverse range of cafés, restaurants, bars, shops, cultural recreational facilities, and plenty more.
The offices extend to approx. 3,185 sq.m with secure basement bicycle and car parking for 19 cars. The floor plates are bright and spacious with a mixture of suspended ceilings and exposed duct work. General layouts provide a good mix of open plan and cellular accommodation. Floors average approx. 530 sq.m. Toilets and kitchenettes are provided on each floor level, with shower/drying and changing facilities located in the basement.
There is a separate entrance to the adjoining Chancery apartments, which leads to the main ground floor entrance hall. The apartment block is 4 storeys in height with one unit per floor. Each unit extends to approx. 76 sq.m. GIA and all units are fully let to private residential tenants on a mix of rolling Part 4 and fixed term tenancies.