• Semi detached warehouse facility extending to approx. 564 sq. m. (6,085 sq. ft.).
• Modern specification incorporating clear internal eaves height of 7.2 metres whilst access is via a standard grade roller shutter.
• Mezzanine floor of 72 sq. m. (773 sq. ft.).
• Situated within an established commercial location in North Dublin, benefitting from ease of access to the M1 and M50 Motorway.
• Notable occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Portakabin, Sonica, Kuehne + Nagel and Supermacs.
• 9 designated parking spaces.
Roseville Industrial Park is located just off the R132 (Dublin to Dundalk Road) situated approximately 2km from Interchange 4 on the M1 motorway, 8kms to Dublin Airport, 4kms to Swords and 9.5kms from Malahide. The property is easily accessible just off the R132 heading north towards Blakes Cross.
• The property comprises a steel frame construction with pre cast infill walls and finished externally with a profiled metal sheet.
• Covered with a Perspex roof panel to provide natural light.
• Clear Eave height of 7.2 metres the property provides 6,085 sq. ft.
• Two-storey office accommodation comprises c.2,500 sq. ft. with a mezzanine of c770 sq. ft.
• Access to the unit is via a standard grade electronic roller shutter door.
• Reception and two storey situated to the front are accessed via a doorway to the front.
• The office accommodation comprises a reception, mix of open plan and partitioned offices, canteen, WC’s and shower facilities.
• General specification includes plastered and painted walls, carpet tiles and suspended ceilings with inset fluorescent lighting.
• The property is fully alarmed and has its own CCTV system.
• Designated parking for 9 cars.
Drive Times from Roseville Industrial Park
• M50 (Junction 3) / M1 9 min
• Dublin Airport 12 min
• Dublin Port 16 min
• M50 (Junction 5) 13 min
• M50 (Junction 6) / M3 15 min
• M50 (Junction 7) / M4 17 min
• M50 (Red Cow) / M7 20 min
• M50 (Junction 10) / Ballymount 22 min
• M50 (Junction 11) / Tallaght 23 min