– Ready to go development site with full planning permission in place for an attractive apartment scheme of 200 apartments.
– Flexibility in design with a granted permission for build-to-sell standards but with strong amenity provision making it ideal for a rental scheme
– Mature private site extending to 2.94 acres (1.19 ha) set in the foothills of the Dublin mountains.
– Immediate area of Sandyford hosts over 25,000 workers and over 1,000 leading and multinational companies in additional to city centre employers.
– Unrivalled connectivity situated on the Luas Green line, Dublin Bus routes and M50 motorway.
– Sought after south Dublin residential location with renowned amenities in close proximity including Leopardstown Racecourse, Dundrum Town Centre and Carrickmines Retail Park.
Further details can be found at the property dataroom: www.murphystownroad.com
Full planning permission in place for an attractive apartment scheme of 200 apartments poised to be operated as a rental scheme but designed to build to sell apartment standards allowing an incoming purchaser flexibility. The granted scheme is over 4 blocks, ranging in height from 5 to 7 storeys, with supporting amenity facilities and crèche over basement car park. The 4 blocks are connected by link corridors at ground floor level and are arranged around a central external courtyard. The internal amenity offering of a proposed gym, function, conference and media rooms is also supported by the external amenity area of the central landscaped courtyard.
Lisieux Hall is situated in close proximity to a number of significant employment catchment areas, particularly South County Business Park, Central Park, Sandyford Business Park and Cherrywood Business Park as well as being highly accessible to Dublin City Centre. Sandyford is firmly established as one of the premier suburban business locations in Dublin. The district hosts over 25,000 workers and over 1,000 leading multinational companies including Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Sage, Chill Insurance, SSE Airtricity, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Accenture and Salesforce to name but a few.
Lisieux Hall is superbly served by public transport with the Luas Green Line immediately adjacent to the site. The Glencairn Luas stop is within 100m from Lisieux Hall providing frequent services to the Sandyford Business District, Central Park, South County Business Park, Dundrum Town Centre and Dublin City Centre (St. Stephens Green). It also provides a southbound service towards both Carrickmines Retail Park and Cherrywood Business Park.
Furthermore, there are frequent Dublin Bus routes servicing the area and Lisiuex Hall is approximately 750m from the M50 Motorway which provides excellent access to Dublin Airport/M1 Motorway northbound and Bray / Greystones southbound as well as all major arterial routes.
Viewing strictly by appointment.
Contact Evan Lonergan / Robert Wilson