Block 5, Irish Life Centre offer superb modern offices. The subject units are located on the fourth floor (3,605 sq. ft. ) and third floor (front) (4,962 sq. ft.) are fully fitted and of a high quality offering bright and efficient floor plates. Fourth Floor is available immediately and the Third Floor front is available from March 2024 (or sooner if required).
Block 5 is a modern refurbished office building including a high end reception fronting onto Northumberland Square just off Abbey Street in Dublin city centre. The area has excellent transport links for business and commuting purposes, with Connolly Station just a short stroll away and easy access to Dublin Airport. The nearest Luas red line is located on Abbey Street and the nearest green line is at Marlborough Street. It is within walking distance of all parts of central Dublin, north and south of the river. In addition, numerous Dublin Bike stations are located close-by. It benefits from a host of amenities to cater for all staff needs with a wide selection of retail shops, bars, restaurants and cafes on the doorstep. Block 5 also benefits from unrivalled car parking with ample secure spaces available.
- High quality modern fully fitted offices
- Impressive reception and lobby areas.
- BER A3 Rating
- Open Plan with a mix of individual offices and meeting rooms.
- Regular shaped, flexible and efficient floor plates
- VRV air conditioning
- Metal ceiling tiles
- 2.85 m floor to ceiling height
- Recessed lighting with PIR LED light fittings
- Canteen and tea station facilities
- Modern toilet facilities
- New showers
- Raised access floors
- Floor grommets wired for power and data cabling
- X 2 High speed 13 person passenger lifts
- Shower facilities
- Bicycle parking
|Accommodation||Sq. ft. NIA||Sq. m. NIA|
|Part 3rd Floor||4,962||460.98|