2019 gets off to a strong start as 1.4 million sq ft of office space transacted in Q1, setting a new bar for occupier activity in an opening quarter of a year.
- 57,000 new jobs expected to be created in Ireland in 2019 according to the ESRI.
- 1.4 million sq ft of office space was let in Q1, 85% ahead of the
same quarter last year.
- 48% of the office development pipeline in 2019 is already let,
with 45% of expected 2020 delivery also taken
- €278.1 million worth of office investment transactions changed
hands in Dublin during Q1.
- With a vacancy rate of just 3.1%, Sandyford is seeing heightened