Strong opening start to 2020 masks the severe disruption
to the real estate market that is currently being caused by the
outbreak of Covid-19
- 817,000 sq ft was let in what was the second strongest opening quarter ever.
- The vacancy rate declined to 6.5%, down from 7.0% a quarter earlier.
- The TMT sector was the main driver of activity, comprising
91% of the entire space let.
- €363.9 million worth of office investments changed hands
- Real estate markets across the globe hit by Covid-19 exogenous shock.