Take-up, new construction and investment volumes
all continue to trend higher, underpinned by record
employment growth in Dublin.
- Dublin sees its highest level of jobs growth on record.
- Revision to unemployment estimate brings economy firmly
into full employment territory.
- Take-up for the first six months of the year amounted to 1.65m sq ft, in-line with the same period last year.
- Commercial investment volumes reached €1.9 billion in the first
six months of the year, which is already ahead of the ten-year
annual average of €1.8 billion.
- Dublin’s lettings market is 78% more valuable than the Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh markets combined