- Knowledge workers have been the least impacted segment of the labour market so far
- Just 83,000 sq ft transacted in Q2, the largest deal being 3M’s letting of 23,900 sq ft at 2 Cumberland Place
- 127,000 sq ft of newly completed office stock was added in Q2 as lockdown hit new supply
- €257.5 million worth of investments transacted in Q2, driven by the purchase of Bishop’s Square by GLL from Hines for €183.0 million
- While functioning better than many expected, working from home is a poor substitute for the office workplace.