TRINITY BIOTECH MANUFACTURING HQ
- Block 2 is a semi-detached, modern, high specification laboratory manufacturing facility with ancillary office and cold storage.
- The Southern Cross Road IDA Business Park in Bray serves as the international headquarters of Trinity Biotech PLC’s global operations with Block 2 being its primary manufacturing facility and employing its largest number of staff.
- Strategically situated in the heart of the well-established IDA Business Park on Bray’s Southern Cross Route, it benefits from superb access to the M11/M50 and is just 20km from Dublin Port and City Centre, 30km from Dublin Airport and 130km from Rosslare Europort.
- Two-storey development which extends to approx. 3,977.85 sq.m (42,817 sq.ft) and benefits from approx. 50 surface car parking spaces and a secure service yard to its cold storage warehouse section.
- Let to Trinity Biotech Manufacturing Limited with Trinity Biotech PLC as guarantor.
- The Facility is ‘mission critical’ to Trinity Biotech’s global operations acting as its main group manufacturing and R&D facility.
- Rent is €786,605.18 per annum.
- Let on attractive FRI and upward only lease terms with over 11 years unexpired.
- Generous Capital Allowances of approx. €4.3 million available.
Block 2 comprises a modern two storey hi-tech laboratory production facility that was newly developed and completed circa 2006. The property extends to approx. 3,977.85 sq.m (42,817 sq.ft) and benefits from ample surface car parking spaces and a secure service yard to warehouse/cold storage section. The building is of steel frame construction with a glass and steel external outer leaf under a flat roof. Internally the property comprises a mixture of hi-tech laboratories and production areas, a staff canteen and a mixture of open plan and cellular office accommodation and full height refrigerated warehouse storage. Internally the building has been fitted out to a very high specification to comply with pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
The facility is strategically located adjacent to the M11/M50 (Dublin’s orbital motorway) providing ease of access to Ports, Airports and all regional routes to and from Dublin. IDA Business Park, Southern Cross Road is situated approx. 20km south of Dublin City Centre and is also accessible by Dublin Bus routes 145, 45A and 84X, with the nearest bus stop being a 6-minute walk from the Business Park.
Please Contact Ross Fogarty for further details.