What size Do I need
Ashewood, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
Approx 5.4 acres
- Superb residential development site situated to the rear of Ashewood residential development.
- Attractive lot size and benefits from direct access.
- Zoned Objective A2 New Residential.
- Benefits from a strong employment base, is highly connected and well serviced by local amenities.
1 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
Approx. 2 acres
- Prime waterfront 6 storey over basement HQ
- Superb refurbishment / redevelopment opportunity
- Zoned Objective Z5
- Feasibility Study to provide approx. 478,245 sq.ft. NIA (s.p.p.)
- Strategically situated within the IFSC & benefits from excellent public transport links
Clonmel Arms Hotel, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Approx 0.89 acres
- Subject site benefits from full planning permission (F.P.P.) for a 114 no. bedroom hotel.
- Situated in the heart of Clonmel Town.
- Further planning details, including floorplans, are available upon request.
Dock Mill 2, Barrow Street, Dublin 4
Approx. 0.057 acres
- Prime, waterfront development opportunity
- Benefits from an extant planning grant
- Zoned objective Z14 under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022
- Situated within the North Lotts and Grand Canal Dock SDZ Scheme
Lands at Turvey Avenue, Donabate, Co. Dublin
Approx. 2.87 acres
- Ready-to-Go Residential Development Opportunity
- F.P.P. – 155 apartments
- Zoned Objective ‘TC – Town and District Centre’
- Superbly served by excellent public transport links
Former Murphy and Gunn Showroom, Rathgar Avenue, Rathgar, Dublin 6
Approx. 0.90 acres
- Prime Residential Development Opportunity (s.p.p.)
- Zoned objective Z2 Residential Neighbourhoods
- Potential for 90 apartments (s.p.p.)
- Dataroom: www.rathgar-avenue.com
Main Street, Lusk, Co. Dublin
Approx. 1.5 acres
- Superb development site (S.P.P.)
- Well serviced with schools and public transport links
- Zoned “TC” Town and District Centre – uses permitted include Residential and Retail
Mariners Point, Greenhill Road, Wicklow Town,
Approx. 18.6 acres
- Superb residential site S.P.P.
- Zoned Objective R1 Residential & Objective R4 Residential
- Established commuter town with a wide range of amenities
- Highly accessible via public transport links
Bohernamona Road, Thurles,
Approx. 14.37 acres
- Attractive proposition to an incoming developer.
- Zoned Existing Residential under the Thurles Town and Environs Development Plan 2009.
- Ideally situated within a 1km walk of the town centre.
- Positive planning history on the site.