40 Molesworth Street is a striking office HQ occupying a prominent position on the corner of Molesworth Street and Dawson Street, one of Dublin’s most prestigious addresses. The area is regarded as the most sought after business address in Dublin, with neighboring occupiers including Barclays, TD Securities, Maples Group, AIB, Standard Chartered Aviation and Goshawk Aero.
The available accommodation extends to approximately 12,300 sq ft over the First and Second floor. The accommodation is fitted to a very high standard throughout and is available for immediate occupation. Each floor extends to approximately 6,150 sq ft and are fitted to a mixture of open plan and cellular accommodation.
- Grade A office HQ
- Impressive reception area
- Highly efficient and regular shaped floor plates
- Excellent natural light levels with floor to ceiling glazing
- Fitted office accommodation with a mixture of open plan and cellular offices (furniture included in part)
- VRF air conditioning throughout
- LED lighting
- Metal ceiling tiles
- Shower and changing facilities
- Drying room
- Secure bicycle parking
- Car parking