• High-profile restaurant opportunity situated in Temple Bar.
• Comprises a ground floor over basement premises within an impressive five storey building.
• Originally traded as a pizzeria and benefits from a fully fitted kitchen and cold store in situ.
• Extends to approx. 111 sq. m. (1,198 sq. ft.)
• Excellent transport links in close proximity which includes, LUAS, DART and Dublin Bus services.
• Quoting rent excess €75,000 per annum
• 2023 Rates – €7,371 and Insurance – Approx €2,046
Fownes Street is a bustling pedestrian street connecting Dame Street to Temple Bar and only a short walk from College Green and Grafton Street. Situated in Dublin’s South inner city, bounded by the Liffey to the North and Dame Street to the south, Temple Bar is Ireland’s premier entertainment, business, and cultural quarter. The property is perfectly situated for public transportation, conveniently located within a short distance of both the Luas and the DART and well serviced by numerous bus routes. The property is adjacent to the Foggy Dew and the recently completed Central Plaza, which will house Krispy Kreme, BUJO and a number of other eateries. The remaining Central Plaza office accomodation is leased in its entirety to WeWork.
2 Fownes Street comprises a ground floor over basement premises within an impressive five storey building. The subject unit is currently laid out to provide restaurant seating (approx 28 covers) and an open kitchen with customer WC. The basement currently caters for ancillary food prep areas, refrigeration, storage and staff changing and toilet facilities. The ground floor extends to approximately 63 sq. m. (673 sq. ft.) and the basement extends to 48 sq. m. (525 sq. ft.).