Dublin Industrial Market: 2019 in review

2019 was a strong year for Dublin’s industrial market as 347,699 sq m transacted, an 18% increase on the 295,480 sq m taken in 2018.


Lettings accounted for 66% of activity with sales comprising the remaining 34%. On a geographical basis, the North-West accounted for the vast majority of take-up with a 55% market share, followed by the South-West with 36%.

option:en-us