Although down on 2018, 2019 saw take-up in the Dublin office market reach its third highest level ever.
- Ireland was the fastest growing economy in Europe for a sixth consecutive year in 2019.
- Take-up reached 3.3 million sq ft in 2019 – the third highest level ever.
- Prime Grade-A rents remained unchanged in 2019 at €62.50 psf
- 1.5 million sq ft of office space was completed in 2019 with 2.9 million sq ft projected for 2020.
- €3.0 billion worth of office assets were sold in Dublin in 2019, setting a new record for investor activity.