Facebook’s 870,000 sq ft mega deal at Ballsbridge drives annual take-up to the highest level ever achieved.
- Ireland was the fastest growing economy in Europe for a fifth consecutive year in 2018, expanding by an estimated 6.8%.
- Take-up reached 3.9 million sq ft in 2018 – the highest level ever.
- Prime Grade-A rents remained unchanged in 2018 at €62.50 psf
- Prime yields remained stable at 4.00% throughout 2018.
- 2.0 million sq ft of office space was completed in 2018 with 2.2
million sq ft projected for 2019.