Despite a quiet second quarter, the first-half of the year sees the strongest-ever level of take-up.
- Macro weaknesses in the Eurozone economy increase the likelihood of further monetary stimulus.
- Dublin is expected to be the fastest growing capital city in Europe
between 2020-2035, with it’s population predicted to rise by 18%.
- 355,000 sq ft transacted in Q2 to bring take-up at the half-way point of the year to 1.7 million sq ft.
- €257.1 million worth of office investment transactions changed
hands in Dublin during Q2, with a number of large sales expected to boost volumes in the second half of the year.
- Our analysis of investment flows since 2013 shows the ownership structure of the Dublin office market to be globally diversified.