The Global House Price Index tracks the movement of average residential prices across 56 countries and territories worldwide. The index tracks nominal and real price growth in local currencies. Download the report here.
- Turkey is the country with the highest rate of annual price growth in the year to Q1 2022
- South Korea is the market that has seen its rate of growth slow the most in the last six months
- The average annual price change across 56 countries and territories is 10.2%
- The average increase in the price of a home in North America in the latest 12-month period is 18.6%
- In 2 markets prices declined in the latest 12-month period.